Surrounded by nature, this beach house is in one of the most breath taking locations on the water’s edge in the exclusive seaside neighbourhood of Llandudno, nestled against the Sandy Bay nature reserve. It is the perfect place to kick back and relax and enjoy beach style living.
This laid back and semi rustic 3 bedroom beach home on two levels, leads directly onto the rocks in front of the house where there are many interesting rock pools and a small private beach. You can watch the sunset from the pool deck, walk along a scenic path through a nature reserve to Sandy Bay, a naturalist beach, or along the pipe track to Llandudno beach – one of Cape Town’s best beaches.
On the ground level of the beach house is an open plan fully equipped kitchen (large gas stove and electric oven, water/ice dispenser fridge + freezer, bar fridge and espresso machine), living and dining area which opens onto the deck, which has a raised pool and gas barbeque. For entertainment, there is a pool table and a separate TV room.
On the upper level are 3 bedrooms, a TV lounge, 2 bathrooms and a small occasional room.
– Main bedroom has a king size bed, TV (with separate viewing), en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and his and hers basin, a walk-in wardrobe, and leads onto a large balcony with a spectacular sea view.
– 2nd bedroom has a double bed, b.i.c.’s with views of the mountain.
– 3rd bedroom has a king size bed (or 2 single beds), b’i.c.’s. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a bathroom.
– The small occasional room which is screened off from the TV lounge, has a single bed for additional children and leads onto the balcony with fantastic views of the ocean.
The house is equipped with a wireless high-speed internet network, Netflix and full security/alarm system. The indoor carport can accommodate three cars. Cleaning can be arranged on request.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests6 Guests
- Min Stay10 Nights minimum stay
- Security DepositR5000
- Direct beach access
- Fully Serviced Villa
- Gas BBQ
- Mountain views
- Pool table
- swimming pool
- Unobstructed sea views